~ Thursday, March 11, 2004 ~
Not bad for a weblog with a name that sounds like a cosmetic.
In honor of my having this page for almost a year now, this post marks my first foray into metablogging. Every so often I indulge in a bit of recursive voyeurism and peek through my secret periscope to see what search phrases people are using to find this page. Here are some of them:
1. actress drisha
2. letters ihum
3. jewish glosses
4. rose parade radio broadcast
5. why isn't kant an existentialist?
6. picture of lido cookies from pepperidge farm
7. philosophy's human drama
8. yeats "walking naked" poem meaning
9. plinyl floor
10. halacha door-to-door
11. "pepperidge farm" delectables
12. "ruckus room" "rumpus room"
13. "who broke my window?" LDS
14. "Once i READ A BOOK"+LYRICS
15. "round green rug"
16. victorian ladies + sore bottoms
17. white food turnips camphor sausages inspiration
18. figuring your colored contact
19. schitten ritual
That last one really piqued my curiosity, so I reproduced the search, and found a lot of pages in German that I didn't understand, with the exception, of course, of my page. What I found most amusing about this, and the real reason why I'm writing this post in the first place, is what happens when Google translates my page into German. From what little I know of the language, it seems to be a fairly accurate rendition. Check out the word for "hair elastic".
Current Music: The End of the Tour, TMBG
~ prattled by Miriam at 12:03 a.m. [+]
* * *