~ Sunday, August 24, 2003 ~
Confessions: Guilty pleasures
1. Drinking hot chocolate made with too much chocolate powder
2. Playing Spider Solitaire (Why do I find mindless games like that so engaging?)
3. Reading the stuff at Timothy McSweeney's Internet Tendency instead of working
4. Reading the stuff at alt.music.tmbg instead of working
5. Composing overly long e-mails
6. Thinking about how badly I need to clean my room and not doing it
7. Figuring out how to play TMBG songs on piano or on my dad's accordion instead of working.
8. Warming myself when I'm too cold not by exerting energy or by donning a sweater, but by wrapping myself up in a blanket, turning up the thermostat, and huddling over a heating vent, letting the air poof the blanket out, thus creating a little personal teepee of warmth. The more lightweight the clothes, the more delicious the sensation.
9. Going to thrift stores, finding and trying on clothes I don't really need, and then not buying them
10. Having conversations with people without them knowing it. You wouldn't believe how charming and witty I am when you're not around.
~ prattled by Miriam at 9:15 p.m. [+]
* * *